Communicating persuasively is one of the foundations of influential leadership. When you’re sitting across the table from an important client or colleague it comes down to your ability to articulate your ideas as the deciding factor for how successful you are. It’s great to have the technical knowledge but if you can’t express yourself confidently you’ll be regularly overlooked. This session is all about giving you proven and practical tools that will enable you to be a more confident and persuasive communicator. You’ll learn how to stand out for all the right reasons and be acknowledged for the contribution you make.
In this keynote you’ll learn:
- The 6 levels of persuasive communication - how you can use these levels to practically improve your personal influence in your next meeting
- Secret mind hacks you can use to access more confidence than ever before (you’ll learn how to go from fear to confidence in under 3 seconds)
- What to say at the start of the meeting to reduce resistance towards your ideas and improve the chances of you influencing your audience
- How to get people to not only listen but take action on your ideas (without coming across pushy or awkward)
- How to have ‘linguistic flexibility’ so you can confidently communicate to a front-line staff member all the way up to the CEO, with ease.
- How to structure your message using neuroscience-based strategies that will ensure the audience walks away feeling motivated and clear on what to do