We live in a distraction society. Every day there are thousands of signals trying to grab your attention. Your ability to manage distractions will directly impact the quality of your professional and personal results. These days it’s less about what to say ‘yes’ to and more about what to say ‘no’ to.
Most professionals don’t understand how to harness the limitations of the brain. This presentation will show you how to work with your brain. You’ll learn how to get focused on an individual and also group level. This will result in higher levels of unity and productivity at work and at home.
In this keynote you'll discover:
- Why 95% of people work against their natural brain wiring, resulting in overwhelm and exhaustion (and what to do to fix this problem)
- The 3 limiting factors of the brain (and how you can work with these limitations effectively)
- The Secret forces of personal focus - you’ll learn a practical framework for getting your most important work done on a daily basis
- The #1 strategy to get your entire team working towards a common goal ... Resulting in excitement and engagement from your teams
- You’ll walk away feeling clear, confident and energized to get more focused than ever before