As a Maverick Motivator, Monica Neubauer’s mission is to help people grow in positive directions in their personal and professional lives. Her content driven programming is about entrepreneurial focus, intentional choices, decisive and strategic problem solving which she delivers in a highly engaging and fun format. A maverick is an independent-minded person who believes in the freedom to choose their own definition of success and Monica incorporates that philosophy in her programming as she motivates her audiences and clients to immediately apply what they learn.
Monica has traveled to 48 states and 20 countries. Because of her broad base of education and varied life experiences, she is committed to creating a highly interactive learning environment with engagement and stories so the audience leaves wanting more. Her topics include communication, modern selling practices, negotiation, problem solving and maintaining a healthy life balance throughout.
Monica Neubauer, a practicing and award-winning REALTOR® since 2002, brings relevant and current information into her educational programs. She is the author of Straight Talk for Real Estate Success: 80 Tips for Structuring, Organizing, and Promoting Your Business. She hosts the Center for REALTOR® Development Podcast for the National Association of REALTORS® and has been featured in REALTOR® Magazine, The Residential Specialist Magazine, The Tennessean Newspaper, RISMedia and various state publications. She speaks regularly at local and national events. She is known for her ability to facilitate in-depth open conversations with industry leaders. She has earned multiple real estate certifications and is always looking for new things to learn and to bring to her audiences.
Monica Neubauer’s personal mission is to live life “Funtentionally” – always paying attention to what is and isn’t working and making the necessary changes for a successful life. She encourages people she connects with to acknowledge where they are, where they want to be and to make intentional choices about their use of time, money and relationships.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2019 RIS Media Influencer Award
- 2017 Presidential Achievement Award – TN RRC
- 2015 REALTOR® of the Year with the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® in Brentwood, TN
- 2014 Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Outstanding Service Award from the National Association of REALTORS®
Designations / Certifications
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)